Fenix HM65R is a powerful dual beam outdoor headlamp which utilizes a magnesium alloy body for light weight and excellent heat dissipation. Featuring a 1000 lumen spot beam which reaches out 163 meters and a soft, even floodlight of up to 400 lumens for comfortable close in use, Fenix HM65R head torch delivers epic performance whatever your adventure. You can even combine the beams for a perfect lighting balance in complex environments!
A Fenix ARB-L18-3400 mAh 18650 rechargeable battery is supplied and delivers maximum run times whatever the lighting modes in use. This battery is easy to swap for a spare simply by unscrewing the battery cap, keeping your adventure going indefinitely! The battery is charged on board via the supplied USB-C type cable and your choice of mains or outdoor charger, whilst a 4 LED battery meter between the individual beam switches indicates remaining charge.
Worries about durability ? No concerns here. Fenix HM65R is rated 2M drop resistant, dust proof and waterproof to 2 meters for 30 minutes. HM65R has proven ultra reliable in the toughest situations including the extreme test of caving. This headlamp is light weight yet built for the harshest environments and totally prepared for your extreme sports!
Fenix HM65R headlamp other features:
* 4 spotlight and 3 floodlight brightness levels
* 1400 lumen Max output (both beams combined)
* Separate switches for each beam control on / off and brightness
* 12.5 days emergency run time on a single charge (flood beam at 8 lumens)
* Magnesium headlamp body is 32% lighter than equivalent aluminium body
* Ergonomic headlamp holder for comfort during long periods of use
* Breathable headband with silicon sweat strips keeps sweat out of your eyes during running etc
* Reflective panels on headband add to night time safety and are visible up to 200 meters
* Mid output of either beam can be used whilst charging
* Fits into Fenix APB-20 headlamp storage case