PRICES AND PAYMENT
Prices are shown in UK pounds sterling and will be billed in UK pounds sterling. If your credit card company operate in a different currency, your credit card company will convert payment from UK pounds sterling to your local currency at their current conversion rate.
1. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
2. By completing your details and clicking the Submit Details button on the final part of the Checkout screen you are offering to buy the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
3. Our products are subject to availability. If the goods ordered are not available we will contact you by phone or email and offer you an alternative or the choice to cancel your order. You will not be charged for an item until it is ready to despatch (unless agreed beforehand)
4. All trademarks used are the property of their respective owners. All trademarks are recognised.
5. Please note that all product descriptions, specifications & pictures are displayed as a guide only & are subject to change without notice. We cannot be held liable for errors & omissions - although we try our utmost to make sure these are correct.
6. We do not sell any items on a sale or return basis. Should you return any item(s) for reasons other than guarantee procedures, or shipping damage (UK), then you will be responsible for the cost of their return. If you cannot return the item yourself, we will arrange collection via our courier and deduct the cost from your returned item. If you purchase an item and then change your mind, you have seven days to return the item to us for a refund. The item must return in its original packaging and be unused and fit for resale. This does not apply to items we have especially ordered for you.
7. We reserve the right to alter prices without notice although you will be informed if the price of any item you have ordered has changed, assuming the order is active (i.e. We have not despatched the order or it is incomplete).Should any item you order be out of stock then we shall make all reasonable efforts to contact you. We will not send alternatives, nor shall we take payment for any item until we have contacted you.
8. VAT is included in prices at the current rate, but customers may be liable for import duty and local taxes upon delivery.
9. To target Fraud all orders are subject to bank authorisation. In certain cases it may be necessary to obtain further information from the customer. Goods can only be sent to the card holders address unless expressly authorised otherwise.
10. Once processed, your card details are deleted from your order cart section. We retain a hard copy which is securely kept on our premises. This is mandatory should the issuing bank wish to check.
11. We have the right to refuse at our discretion to supply any goods ordered by you in our online store. We will of course tell you why.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.